Customer Support Specialist
Crystal Payroll is a Kiwi-owned and operated online payroll software provider (SaaS) based in Auckland’s North Shore. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing payroll software and service providers in the country. As the demand for our services increases, we are looking for a self-motivated person with excellent customer care skills to join our Support team.
The core purpose of the Customer Support Specialist is to provide warm and welcoming on-going support to our customers. This role will require taking charge of inbound and outbound support calls and responding to the on-going support emails received on a day-to-day basis.
You will be supporting our customers by providing technical advice on our online payroll system. This will include:
- Assisting customers to manage their payrolls and employees data.
- Providing comprehensive support, encouragement and advice while resolving any payroll system enquiries.
- Create and maintain digital help files.
- If required, to visit a customer’s place of work to provide on-going support.
Skills & Experience:
- Excel in using online technology.
Independently and calmly manage the customer’s expectations under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Be able to organise workload and adapt quickly to suit changes in working in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate proficiency in working in a fast paced environment and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Having a working knowledge of New Zealand Payroll Legislation and/or payroll systems would be an advantage, however a full training on the system will be provided.
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.